About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Adam. I'm quite opinionated and I follow entertainment and pop culture a lot. Movies, video games, TV, music, etc etc etc. I write about whatever comes to mind. I hope you enjoy it. Have fun. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sorry for the lack of updates

Over the past couple days. I've been playing Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat.

Good god both of those games are fucking good. I started Portal 2 at about 8:45 on Thursday evening and I beat it at about 3 today. So less than 48 hours. I'm a bit good at Portal, if I do say so myself. It's one of the best games I've ever played. It truly truly is.

Mortal Kombat is also an extremely good game. Unfortunately I suck donkey dick at fighting games, so I'm pacing myself and trying to learn as I go.

Also, if anyone reading this has or is going to get Mortal Kombat, there's a special surprise that randomly appears to you when you're in the Krypt. You'll know what I'm talking about when it happens.

3 comments:

  1. just about everyone on blogger is playing portal 2, i keep hearing so many good things about it, how about some screen shots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand... Portal 2 takes full priority for about the next 2 months haha

    ReplyDelete